Thai Healing Touch (connect): The Sacred Dance
Dates: July 15th-18th
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
* 32 classroom hours+ 2 hour private session with T’ai Jamar + 8 hours of outside classroom practice to be documented by student and assessed by instructor.
Early Bird price (before June 15th): $580
Cost after June 15th: $640
*Manual Included in Course Cost*
This progressive course is open to anyone who has studied or practiced Thai Yoga Bodywork. Appropriate for certified yoga, pilates, fitness, and movement instructors.
In this training you will learn dynamic transitions, sideline sequences, seated techniques to weave into your Thai Yoga practice. It will expand your understanding of energetic and physical healing, and deepen your knowledge of human movement, structural alignment and intuitive touch.
You will learn how to transition and flow between postures. You will learn rhythmic dynamic thai techniques. You will learn how to honor more and effort-less. You will deepen your connection with metta (loving kindness) and you will be surrounded, practticing, and sharing with a beautiful sangha of thai yoga loves.
Thai Yoga Bodywork is an ancient art form of energy-line (sen) stimulation, supported stretching, acupressure, deep-tissue release, and therapeutic touch that brings openness and relaxation to the body. Thai Yoga Bodywork is an integrative approach to health, combining breath, yoga asana and mindfulness meditation of Metta (loving compassion) into a flowing dance of continuous rhythmic motion. TYM works on the energy lines and points that bring physical, mental and emotional bodies to balance and harmonize all the systems in the body.
- Preparation of the body with warm-ups, breathing techniques and metta meditation.
- Working within your own yoga practice and scope of movement to partner up and share a reciprocal dance of loving kindness, movement, and breath.
- Advanced Techniques with focus on transitions with fluidity and grace
- Develop sensitivity to connect with intuition and to feel using more than hands…feet, forearms, and knees
- Address specific complaints through therapeutic techniques
- Learn how to use Thai Herbal Compress
Special Guest, Sarah Seely will be presenting the art of Thai Herbal Compress, as well as teas, tinctures, and Thai footcare. Sarah Seely is an advanced certified Thai Yoga teacher and practitioner through the Lotus Palm Institute and the International Training Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Register Online Here