Meditation with Paula
Saturdays at 11:30am. Learn to calm the mind, quiet the senses, and increase concentration during this 30-minute guided meditation class. No experience necessary, and students of all spiritual backgrounds are welcome. Class exercises will include a short talk on living life more fully, a guided meditation through the senses, calming pranayama (breathing exercises), and methods for developing concentration. Donations are greatly appreciated but not required. 100% of of the donations go to the New York Foundling.
When there is clarity in purpose there is strength in action. When they join forces, we can be empowered to design a life of meaning and be the innovators and leaders we were meant to be. – Paula Tursi
We can only meet people in our power, if we can embody that power. When we are not clear about our purpose, we can often feel frightened, frustrated and even depressed. In this course we will work together to help find our true voice, our hidden nature. Have you ever longed to know your true purpose and how to put that out in the world in a bold way? This course will marry the psychology of yoga with your daily life, in theory and in practice. We will look into your shadows to find what is stopping you from moving forward and owning your life’s purpose. Each week you will take both spiritual and physical actions to create an alignment between inner purpose and outer actions. By the end of the 8 weeks you will have a comprehensive plan of action to take you to the next step on your life’s path that will align with your soul’s desire. This 25-hour course is part of the (CORE) requirements for any of the 300-hour tracks of Advanced Yoga Teacher Training. But this course is not just for teachers, it is designed to transform anyone with a sincere interest in developing their spiritual practice and understanding of self and bringing their dreams into reality.
- 8 tele-calls with Paula
- 8 calls with your peer group
- Reading and videos for at home support
- Weekly projects with insightful feedback
- Thoughtfully curated workbook that will help you build on the course and be a continuing guide to your journey
In this comprehensive course, you will:
- Use Jungian shadow work to uncover the most pervasive blocks hindering your growth.
- Be guided through hypno-meditation to set a clear purpose for your life.
- Use Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra as a map for working with your life to help understand how to work with anxiety, eating disorders, addiction and depression.
- Move the locked prana in your bodies using yogic breathing practices designed specifically for you.
- Set goals that will be witnessed by the group, create a timeline, and clear a direct plan of action to bring your purpose to the world.
Create alignment with your inner purpose and your outer action. A week-long retreat, led by Paula Tursi, designed to bring out your true voice. “Teachers and leaders need to be led so they can tap into their inner voice and emerge deeper and more powerful on their path.” — Paula Tursi
Whether you are a CEO, community leader, teacher or parent, you need to feel confident in your truth. We all need to know who we are, what our true purpose is, and how to put that out in the world in a bold and powerful way. This course will utilize Jungian shadow work to uncover the most pervasive blocks hindering your growth. Guided meditation help us set a clear purpose for our lives.
This course will count for 50 hours of your 300 YA requirements for your 500 certification.