Spiritual Development 2015
Anamaya Resort in Montezuma, Costa Rica
March 28-April 4th, 2015
SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT – A 50-HOUR TRAINING
This week long retreat led by Paula Tursi is designed to bring out your truth.
This week long training led by Paula Tursi is designed to bring out your true voice.
Whether you are a CEO, community leader,teacher or parent you need to feel confidant in your truth. We all need to know who we are, what our true purpose is, and how to put that out in the world in a bold and powerful way.
“Teachers and leaders need to be led so they can tap into their inner voice and emerge deeper and more powerful on their path.”
~ Paula Tursi
During this week long training we will
- Use Jungian shadow work to uncover the most pervasive blocks hindering your growth
- Be guided through meditation to set a clear purpose for your life
- Move the locked prana in our bodies using yoga, breathing practices and guided meditation.
- We will set goals that will be witnessed by the group, create a time line and a course of action which will lead us to fulfilling not just a direction but discovery and realization of our greatest purpose
- Create a plan of action that will aid us in bringing our purpose to the world through clear and directive movement life mudras
- This course will count for 50 hours of your 300 YA requirements for your 500 certification
A Sample Day
- Meditation 7:00 am – 7:30 am
- Focused Asana Practice 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- Breakfast Break 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Creative Life Building 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Lunch Break 1:00 pm – 3.30pm
- Theory of Life with purpose 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Snack break 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Candlelight yoga 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Dinner 6:30 pm –8:00 pm
- Breaking the Barriers (movement practice) 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
(This schedule is subject to change)
In this course we will work together to help find your true voice, your hidden nature. James Hillman, a well published Jungian psychologist, calls this purpose our Daemon.
Hillman states that “the daemon accompanies us from birth, bringing with it an agenda which influences our subsequent life”. Once we find our Daemon, or our “blueprint for life”, we move with ease, fully in our power and with the authenticity we need to put ourselves out in the world. We gain the awareness required to sustain or find clear and healthy relationships, whether they be with our students, friends, family or our beloved.
As spiritual beings, how can we meet anyone in our power if we can’t define that power? When we are not clear about our purpose we feel frustrated and uninspired. When we know who we are and where we are going we can live a life of meaning. It is only then we can be the leaders we were meant to be. This course will help you gain this clarity!
Held at the magical Anamaya Resort in Montezuma, Costa Rica. Completion of this course can be used for 50 hours towards Yoga Alliance 500-hour RYT certification.
I was able to let go of so many attachments and felt crazy amounts of energy. I loved listening to the things that Paula had to teach and the experiences that she had. I loved that she was open about her life too and so approachable. Paula made me feel like she cared about me and saw me for me. – NB
I’m so happy I came on this retreat. It was life changing and gave me access to things that were lingering beneath the surface that I needed the energy of the group to release. The small and well-selected group, the setting, the content, and the supporting yoga and meditation classes, not to mention the rejuvenating food served at Anamaya, has made me feel new as an infant. – LR
The work was challenging but worth all of the work. I cannot believe how different I feel, so much lighter and free. – KD
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions
Reflections Center for Conscious Living and Yoga is an East Side urban oasis in Murray Hill/Gramercy, near Gramercy Park’s well-walked paths. We invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a “just right” yoga class with some of the best and most skilled teachers in NYC, an illuminating talk, or a super cool dance party. Come to Reflections and celebrate all of who you are! We are located steps from the 6 or N/R trains to 23rd St., at 227 E. 24th St. between 2nd & 3rd aves., New York City.
Reflections Center for Conscious Living specializes in Yoga Teacher Training Programs & Retreats/Holidays/Vacations in Honduras, Costa Rica, India, Guatemala and New York and offers Yoga classes and workshops in New York City (NYC). Reflections prides itself in offering pure and essential yoga.