Class & Membership Policies
Class Sign in
You must check in at the desk before entering class.
If you’re not present when class begins, you may lose your spot if there is a wait list.
For your safety and for consideration of your fellow students, you may not enter more than 5 minutes after the start of class.
You may cancel a class reservation until the start of that class.
No-shows will be charged for class (memberships are exempt).
Expiration of Classes
If you’re not sure when your classes expire, you can find the date on your emailed receipt. We will also be happy to look it up for you.
You may reactivate expired classes for $5 each.
When classes expire due to extenuating circumstances, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate.
Teen Yogis in Adult Classes
We welcome students aged 16-17 with a parent’s or guardian’s signature on the studio waiver.
Interested students aged 13-16 are welcome to attend class with a parent or guardian.
Closures and Cancellations
If we have to close the studio for weather (we follow the lead of the NYC school system), your cancelled rentals or classes can be applied toward a future date. Check the schedule on our website or call our voicemail for the latest updates. We reserve the right to change our schedule and update our policies as we see fit.
Memberships can be suspended once (and only once) during a six-month contract in the case of injury or illness with a note from your doctor.
- Payment in full is required at time of registration to secure your place.
- Reflections Yoga credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits for cancellations less than 48 hours prior.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, a full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
- Credit card information at time of booking is required.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours before scheduled session will result in full Reflections Yoga credit toward a future session or class card purchase.
- Cancellations within 24 hours before scheduled session will not be refunded or credited.