Join Paula Tursi, 20-year yoga teacher and 10-year student of Body Mind Centering, along with our senior teachers in the internationally acclaimed Reflections Yoga teacher training.Watch Video
The Reflections Training program will help you develop a holistic lifestyle and integrated teaching methods.
The Reflections program is a life-changing experience. You will deepen your practice through focused teachings, internal work and an integrated sense of community (sangha).
This program will teach you the asanas in their classic form as well as from a developmental perspective, integrating a deep understanding of why the body moves as it does. While we focus on physical anatomy and alignment, we also teach that movement or asana starts from the inner body. Movement initiated from the inner body can be an expression of the internal systems, bringing awareness and health to your vital organs.
Yoga is an activity far beyond exercise–the asana practice heals the mind & body for a long, beautiful and healthy life.
Q: How will this training effect you as a person?
Throughout the training, you will be encouraged to face your fears and emerge as a more knowledgeable and confident being. Because experiences in this program will facilitate deep change in the psyche, they can be uncomfortable and emotionally challenging. After all, yoga is the science of the body as well as the mind.
If mental and emotional work is not of interest to you at this time, this is not the appropriate yoga training for you.
- Reflections Yoga philosophy.
- The Yoga Sutras as the science of the mind and how we think.
- The art of teaching a well-sequenced yoga class.
- Asana alignment.
- Anatomy education for practical application.
- The use and benefits of Mantra.
- Thai Massage (in some trainings).
- In-class teaching practice.
- Attend all Teacher Training sessions.
- Complete all weekly homework.
- Teach a 40 minute class with a well developed warm-up and conceptual flow.
- Develop a meditation practice.
- Hold space for yourself and your fellow students to grow.