Membership & Class Card Policy
- All class cards have an expiration date and may not be extended
- $5 per class buy-backs are available for expired classes
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable
- $140 Monthly Memberships require a minimum 6 month commitment and may be frozen up to 1 month and only once per 6 months
- Please show up on time for class. Out of respect for the teacher and students, after the first 5 minutes, no late comers will be allowed into the class.
- Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration to secure your place
- Reflections Yoga credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop
Private Lesson Policy
- Credit card information at time of booking is required
- Cancellations more than 24 hours before scheduled session will receive full Reflections Yoga credit toward a future session or class card purchase
- Cancellations within 24 hours before scheduled session will not be refunded or credited
Reflections Center for Conscious Living is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theaters and luxury high-rises in Hell’s Kitchen, midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a “just right” yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC, an illuminating talk, or a super cool dance party. Come to Reflections and celebrate all of who you are!
Click for info about Reflections’ yoga teacher training programs! Reflections Center for Conscious Living specializes in Yoga Teacher Training Programs & Retreats/Holidays/Vacations in Honduras, Costa Rica, India, Guatemala and New York and offers Yoga classes and workshops in New York City (NYC). Reflections prides itself in offering pure and essential yoga.