Membership & Class Card Policy
- All class cards have an expiration date and may not be extended
- $5 per class buy-backs are available for expired classes
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable
- $140 Monthly Memberships require a minimum 6 month commitment and may be frozen up to 1 month and only once per 6 months
- Please show up on time for class. Out of respect for the teacher and students, after the first 5 minutes, no late comers will be allowed into the class.
- Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration to secure your place
- Reflections Yoga credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop
Private Lesson Policy
- Credit card information at time of booking is required
- Cancellations more than 24 hours before scheduled session will receive full Reflections Yoga credit toward a future session or class card purchase
- Cancellations within 24 hours before scheduled session will not be refunded or credited
Reflections Center for Conscious Living and Yoga is an East Side urban oasis in Murray Hill/Gramercy, near Gramercy Park’s well-walked paths. We invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a “just right” yoga class with some of the best and most skilled teachers in NYC, an illuminating talk, or a super cool dance party. Come to Reflections and celebrate all of who you are! We are located steps from the 6 or N/R trains to 23rd St., at 227 E. 24th St. between 2nd & 3rd aves., New York City.
Click for info about Reflections’ yoga teacher training programs! Reflections Center for Conscious Living specializes in Yoga Teacher Training Programs & Retreats/Holidays/Vacations in Honduras, Costa Rica, India, Guatemala and New York and offers Yoga classes and workshops in New York City (NYC). Reflections prides itself in offering pure and essential yoga.